Monday, 18 February 2013

Leighton Denny Graycious

Most of the time I put  a lot of effort into deciding what colour I am going to paint my nails but on Saturday I just opened the drawer looking for something dark. I do love darks and feeling a bit sorry for myself with a stinky cold I wasn't in the mood for anything bright and cheery.
I went straight to this one, never been used, sat there waiting patiently, Leighton Denny Graycious.
I absolutely love it, it went on nicely in two coats and is a lovely dark shade of grey, very sophisticated I think.
It hasn't lasted fantastically well but I blame myself for faffing around doing a number of different things and just finishing my nails before cooking dinner, it wasn't the best plan! but on the plus side a chipped manicure is an excuse to put something on top of it - haven't quite decided what yet.
It's Matchy Matchy week on the facebook group and although I am guilty of flooding the wall with old pics of all my matchy manicures, I did think I'd better do a matchy pic for this week.
Out come the grey gloves that I actually made because I had nothing suitable to wear with A England Ascalon. The gloves are actually a bit light for a proper match but the camera decided to lie in my favour so it looks OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment