Sunday 4 August 2013

Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail

What a beauty I have on my nails now. In the last few weeks something wonderful has happened...UK Indies!!!
I think they are all pretty new, and from what I have seen so far they are all fantastic!!!
My first purchase was from Charlie at pocket money polishes, then Kelly and Kerry at Iconic Effect.
Then last week I also heard about Tara's Talons and Nail Lacquer UK and so I had to give them a try too, just to be fair.
They arrived yesterday and what a dilemma, what would I try first, so I swatched them all, and this one particularly stood out - Nail Lacquer UK's Ariel's Tail. This is a stunning glitter top coat with a mix of greens, blues and white glitters in all sorts of shapes and sizes. It is just gorgeous and really sparkly.
I have used one coat over Leighton Denny Blue Lagoon, and the glitter distribution was great. It dried well and with one coat of top coat feels smooth to the touch.
Here are the pics, maybe a few too many but it is so pretty, I took loads!!
Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
  Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
 Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
 Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
 Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
 Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail
 Nail Lacquer UK Ariel's Tail


2 comments:

  1. Ooh very pretty! I'm not up to speed yet with the UK indies, I only know about Charlie so far, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will struggle to keep up! Think there is another new one (Magic Goose) about to launch too, they look pretty awesome and those are just the ones I know about from the facebook pages I am on :)

      Delete