Monday 29 December 2014

Above the Curve Cold Rain

Yesterday's polish is from Above the Curve's Best Things About Fall collection. Cold Rain is a delicate teal holo and it is really pretty. It is quite a green teal, and I think that's one of the things that is making me really love it, some paler teals are too blue for my skin tone but I am delighted with how this one looks.
I don't have a lot of pale, pastely shades but I do like this one. It is a lovely wintery shade and I can imagine this with some frosty nail art at some point.
Coverage was great with 2 coats and the finish is lovely. The holo is very pretty, not too strong and there are tiny blue flakies too although you need good light to see them.
I think the pictures are reasonably colour accurate and taken indoors with topcoat which did not dull the holo at all.
Added a couple of outdoor pics as the sun the sun came out today :)
Above the Curve Cold Rain
Above the Curve Cold Rain
 Above the Curve Cold Rain
 Above the Curve Cold Rain
Above the Curve Cold Rain
 Above the Curve Cold Rain
Above the Curve Cold Rain
Above the Curve Cold Rain
Above the Curve Cold Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment