Friday 27 January 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Blue and White

I really couldn't decide what I wanted to do for this one - I love blue but I had just done 2 dark manis in the last 2 days (both in a shade rather close to dark blue) so I decided to go for a white base with blue stamping and as there was no theme, I thought it was a great opportunity to do some random stamping with Lina Make Your Mark 01.
I started with a base of Freckles Snowdrops, a lovely crisp white with good coverage.
Then I used the Hit the Bottle I Blue it all on Polish to stamp a random watermarble or maybe waterspotting type of image. Ah ha! the problems of blogging rather than just IG, I need to think of the actual word that the describes the image - I like it anyway and I'll certainly use it again, possibly with less contrasting colours and use it as a base for something else.
I think the result was fine for a blue and white prompt, but a bit white for wearing on my nails all day so I added a second layer with the same plate and A England Natasha's Dance.
Lina Make Your Mark 01
Lina Make Your Mark 01
 Lina Make Your Mark 01


4 comments:

  1. Lovely nails - and a good chuckle about needing the right, or should I say write, words. ;) I love the double stamping look with these (I'm with you on the white) -- but that 1st stamp image does loads of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern you created would look amazing on a scarf! Beautiful layering.

    ReplyDelete