Friday 21 April 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Pastel Floral

This week's prompt was pastel floral. As it happened I was doing a pastel fanbrush mani, and once I'd done it I decided it would be a great base to add flowers to for this prompt.
The base was Barry M Surfboard, Barry M Laguna and Danglefoot Polish Wolverine, so I already had pink, blue and yellow. I chose Colour Alike Berry Smoothie and Colour Alike Mint to add green and purple to the mani.
I started with the minty green and Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01. Then I added a more delicate image from the same plate with Berry Smoothie so that I wouldn't obscure the other colours.
The final mani was pretty but very subtle! (I stamped something very dark over it later 😄)
Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01
Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01
 Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01
 Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01
Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01


No comments:

Post a Comment