Saturday 22 July 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Sunshine

This week's prompt was sunshine. I searched through all my plates and really couldn't find anything suitable sunshiny and then it occurred to me that maybe a mandala type pattern, stamped yellow on orange or orange on yellow might do the trick.
I had just used Apipila Super Plate B for another mani and spotted an image that I thought would be perfect. So I painted my nails neon orange with 'Ard As Nails Too Shy and then stamped with Esmaltes da Kelly Bee.
I took a selection of pictures including an impromptu shot with some self set poppies in the back garden. To be honest, since I don't like yellow or orange very much I didn't really expect to like these much but I did (not sure the photos really do them justice either, not the right colour combo for my camera or my skin) - but one of the nice things about nail art, you just have to give things a try, they might surprise you! I think it helped that the sun was shining!!
Apipila Super Plate B
Apipila Super Plate B
 Apipila Super Plate B
Apipila Super Plate B
 Apipila Super Plate B
Apipila Super Plate B



No comments:

Post a Comment