Friday 18 August 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - The End of Summer

I love summer - well, I love warm weather and we certainly don't get enough of that in England but there is one thing that I do like about the end of summer. All the woollies can come out - as a knitting person, who really prefers a chunky knit to a light weight summer one, I am always happy to get all my jumpers, cardigans, scarves and of course gloves out ready to wrap up against the cold!
So, when it came to this prompt, End of Summer, I decided knitting was the way to go.
I used one of the gorgeous Messy Mansion plates MM85XL with Messy Mansion Bisque to stamp over my fanbrush mani of brown, green and lilac.
I really like the result, lovely and cosy!!
MM85XL with Messy Mansion Bisque
MM85XL with Messy Mansion Bisque
 MM85XL with Messy Mansion Bisque
 MM85XL with Messy Mansion Bisque


No comments:

Post a Comment