Saturday 14 October 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Friday the 13th

And we're back... Well I know I said it was the last one, but after a few changes around, the admins decided to keep going and I'm not very good at saying no so I'll keep going too. I'll just try to get less stressed about the deadlines.
Anyway, we opened the new year of challenges with Friday the 13th, as they are not that common and therefore not to missed.
And for me, the opportunity to use one of my favourite polishes is also not to be missed, Above the Curve Friday the 13th (the original one!). This is a dark brown holo, just gorgeous!
Traditionally this is an unlucky day so I decided to offset the unluckiness with lucky black cats, but clearly I have had to cheat, They are very dark brown cats, but anyone who has seen a black cat in the sun will know they often have brown, or even orangey undertones in their fur and that is my justification for the cheat!!
I used Messy Mansion MM50 and A England Carnation Lily Lily Rose to add the cute kitties.
Above the Curve Friday the 13th
Above the Curve Friday the 13th
Messy Mansion MM50
Messy Mansion MM50
 Messy Mansion MM50
Messy Mansion MM50


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, gorgeous brown holo. And you picked the perfect kitties for the occasion. ;)

    ReplyDelete