Friday 3 November 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Neutral Colours

This week's prompt is Neutral Colours.
I used a new polish from 'Ard As Nails which I recently pounced on in a flash sale. It has no name so I think its an oopsie but it is a lovely pretty warm nude, although perhaps a bit darker than nude, definitely in the neutral category though.
I don't have a sunshine shot unfortunately as I did my nails after lunch and the sun had gone down by the time I was ready for photos - I hate winter!!!
I stamped with Lina Twirls and Swirls 01 and Virago The Bus Stop. I thought this was greener and it is listed as seaweed green but it really does look rather brown on my nails in most lights, although I am sure I can see green in some of the broad daylight shots.
Anyway, khaki or brown, it's still pretty neutral in my book but I will leave it out and use it as base to see how it turns out, for future reference.
I loved how these turned out and wore them for a couple of days.
Lina Twirls and Swirls 01
Lina Twirls and Swirls 01
Lina Twirls and Swirls 01
Lina Twirls and Swirls 01
Lina Twirls and Swirls 01


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really struggled with this prompt and everything I see you guys doing feels like a duh! That's how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa, I was in the mood for a quick and easy mani :)

      Delete