Friday 19 January 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Embellished / 3D

This week's prompt was Embellished or 3D. Anyone who knows me will know I hate anything 3D on my nails so I googled embellishments to see if I could interpret it any other way.
To my delight, the definition I found said "make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features" - see! no mention of having to stick anything on!
I had just done my Friday fanbrush mani and I just received my new Big Bling Clear Jelly Stamper and a gorgeous snowflake plate, Clear Jelly Stamper CJS - C14 so I have embellished my fanbrush mani with the addition of beautiful snowflakes!
The stamper worked first time, no priming needed but I still need to master the art of picking up the smaller images.
My Moyou London White Knight has pretty much dried up so I stamped with Colour Alike Kind of White which is one of my favourites for good crisp white stamping.
I did not do any layering as I felt it wouldn't look great over the fanbrush, not all the images on the plate are for layering (or certainly they don't have to be layered). I do love a snowflake mani, the best thing about winter!!!
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-C14
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-C14
 Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-C14
 Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-C14
 Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-C14


2 comments:

  1. YAY! nice interpretation! I do like charms and 3D decorations on nails, but the truth is they don't last much longer than after taking my pictures, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think if I did put them on they'd be off straight after the pictures too!
      Yours were lovely! very pretty!

      Delete