Sunday 22 April 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Neon Floral

Well this was mad week! Work was busy and of course it was birthday week, so I hadn't really planned what I would do for this mani.
However, during the week I received a beautiful new stamping plate from my lovely friend Iva @secretjewelgarden and I had also ordered a purple neon stamping polish (because I seemed not to have purple???) - that arrived on Thursday so I used the purple neon over a mani I had already done, using the same stamping plate from Iva over my fanbrush mani.
So - stamping plate : Moyra Plate 41 Florality 3, stamping polish : Hit the Bottle High Voltage Violet.
The end result was perhaps not as neon as it could have been but I liked it!
Moyra Stamping Plate 41 Florality 3 with Hit the Bottle High Voltage Violet
Moyra Florality 3 with Hit the Bottle High Voltage Violet



No comments:

Post a Comment