Monday 24 March 2014

TarasTalons Daintree

TarasTalons Daintree is a very pretty glitter and I am really pleased I spotted it when I placed my last order. I am not sure that this one is available any more but a browse of Tara's web site will always bring up some delights!
Daintree is made up of a lovely collection of quite fine glitters, both hexes and squares in various sizes and in purples, pinks, silver and green. The base is clear, which would generally be my preference for a glitter topper as it doesn't restrict the choice of bases. When it arrived I swatched it quickly over a green and it looked great, I always love green and purple together, but on this occasion I felt it would look good over my OPI Miss You-niverse as most of the glitters are pale enough to stand out against the dark purple creme.
I was delighted to see it is dense enough to do a glitter gradient. I have to admit I didn't spend ages on this manicure, I just did a quick coat at the base of the nail and then touched it up a little, so it's not a true gradient but I love the finished look. This is yet another glitter which I think is going to look great over so many different colours, I love it and am very pleased I got the full sized one!

TarasTalons Daintree
TarasTalons Daintree
 TarasTalons Daintree
TarasTalons Daintree
 TarasTalons Daintree
 TarasTalons Daintree
 TarasTalons Daintree

No comments:

Post a Comment