Saturday 5 July 2014

Girly Bits The Power of Love

Today's polish is a real stunner. It is utterly gorgeous, but rather frustrating as I really don't think my pictures show just how beautiful and sparkly it is.
This is from Girly Bits 80's Girl Band Collection. The collection only came out in June, so I am quite delighted to have my hands on a couple of these of these so soon, having ordered them from Rainbow Connection at the weekend. Rainbow Connection is fast becoming my favourite place to shop!!
So, the beautiful polish on my nails today is The Power of Love. It is an absolutely delightful lavender holo packed with blue, green, lavender, silver and holo glitter, and catches every colour of light.
This is such a beautiful pinky lavender tone which is very wearable. I haven't worn glitter for a while and generally I am not that attracted to the very pretty shades, but I love this and I just want to keep looking at my nails!
I swatched this as soon as it arrived over a grey holo, and it worked nicely as a single coat topper. I also noticed when I was doing this mani that because of the density of glitter in here I think you could easily wear just one coat for a really delicate look if you have nice clean healthy nails!
I have used 2 coats and got really good coverage. There appear to be some bare patches on the pics but they aren't apparent in real life although you could easily add a 3rd coat if you felt the need. It applied well, and dried nicely. The finish is quite rough, but smoothed out nicely with top coat.
I am on the look out for a pretty polish to wear on my holidays, glittery so it will last a fortnight and quite subtle in tone so that it will go with any outfit - this is a definite contender.
Girly Bits The Power of Love
Girly Bits The Power of Love
  Girly Bits The Power of Love
 Girly Bits The Power of Love
  Girly Bits The Power of Love
 Girly Bits The Power of Love
 Girly Bits The Power of Love
  Girly Bits The Power of Love
Girly Bits The Power of Love






No comments:

Post a Comment