Monday 30 June 2014

Above the Curve Fallen Angel

Today's polish is just so beautiful, I can't stop looking at my nails! This is Above the Curve Fallen Angel, which I bought a while back on one of the sales pages. I am not sure why it has taken me so long to try it, but possibly because I only have 5 ATC's and they are really hard to find on the sales pages, so now I have worn this one I don't have any untrieds :(
I have a theory that they are all just so lovely that hardly anyone ever sells them once they've got them!
Anyway, Fallen Angel is stunning. It is a grey holo, but not only does it have that gorgeous depth that holo gives to a polish, it also has fine tealy blue micro glitter too, so when the holo is not visible, there are these tiny blue sparkles.
I did find this one a bit tricky to apply, the brush is very thin, and I think maybe this is an older style - the bottle is not the same as my other 4. Once I got the hang of the bush I was fine, the finish with 2 coats was great and I have topcoated it, without compromising the holo effect at all.
Fallen Angel is a lovely mid to charcoal grey, just the sort of neutral tone I am very comfortable wearing so even if I couldn't see holo or sparkle, I would still love the shade. This is important for me - holos are no good if they don't look pretty even when there's no sunshine - we don't have nearly enough sunshine!
Sorry about all the pics, too difficult to choose which ones to leave out! I think the last 2 shots show the blue glitter and then the holo quite well.
Above the Curve Fallen Angel
Above the Curve Fallen Angel
Above the Curve Fallen Angel
 Above the Curve Fallen Angel
 Above the Curve Fallen Angel
  Above the Curve Fallen Angel
 Above the Curve Fallen Angel
Above the Curve Fallen Angel
 Above the Curve Fallen Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment