Tuesday 20 January 2015

Stamping! Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04 over a blue, green and purple base

In early January I stamped over a fiery saran wrap base, and I mentioned in the post I'd like to try something similar in blue, green and purple, so here it is.
I started with a base of Nails Inc Baker Street, and then added Nails Inc Queen Victoria Street and Jacava Blueberry Muffin, using saran wrap to smush the colours around. I deliberately tried to choose the colours so that no one colour would be lighter or darker, and that way the stamping would stand out equally well all over. I kept the green to 2 opposite corners and the purple to the other corners of each nail as I wanted to avoid them blending.
I then stamped using A England Camelot and my new Leadlight Lacquer plate from Messy Mansion. The plate I used is A04 and the image I chose has swirly fern like shapes on it. It is a beautiful plate, excellent quality and I had no difficulty at all using it.
I love this combination of colours and the way they have worked together with the stamping. I think this has turned out even better than I expected and I am really chuffed with it!!
Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
 Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
 Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
 Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
 Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
 Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
 Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04
 Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer A04


No comments:

Post a Comment