Sunday 3 January 2016

January Challenges - Snow and Ice

See - we can keep the snowflake manis alive for a good couple of months yet - the prompt for #clairestelle8jan is Snow and Ice.
I hadn't used DRK Seasons yet so I decided I would use the snowflakes on that plate for this mani, but first I have the most exciting plate - a fake water marbling plate!!!! Yay!!
So I decided I'd have a nice icy grey background. I started with a base of Nails Inc Instyle When Doves Cry and then stamped a pretty subtle watermarble with 'Ard As Nails Winter Nights and Bundle Monster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210. This is one of the blogger collaboration plates and it is fantastic, especially for people like me who don't like the mess and just can't water marble!
Then I added snowflakes with DRK Seasons and Hit the Bottle Snowed Under.
BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210
BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210
 BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210

DRK Seasons
DRK Seasons
 DRK Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment