Saturday 18 June 2016

'Ard As Nails Park Ranger and Dixie Plate DP 02

I think 'Ard As Nails is becoming one of my favourite UK Indies and the Safari Collection is lovely.
Today I have used Park Ranger which was the polish in the collection that first grabbed my attention when I saw swatches - a lovely khaki holo (although no sun today so just khaki!)
Excellent coverage, beautiful colour but really let down by poor lighting on the photos. I will obviously have to wear this again soon and get some better pictures.
I bought some new plates too so of course I had to try them out. Kate Dix has just brought out her own range of plates, Dixie Plates so I had to buy a couple - I used Dixie DP 02 with Colour Alike Fresh Mojito.
I chose one of the most intricate images on the plate and it stamped really well. I am delighted. I am not sure if I will stamp over this, I think it would be a shame to cover it up and I really like these two greens together!
'Ard As Nails Park Ranger
'Ard As Nails Park Ranger
 'Ard As Nails Park Ranger

Dixie DP 02 and Colour Alike Fresh Mojito
Dixie DP 02 and Colour Alike Fresh Mojito
 Dixie DP 02 and Colour Alike Fresh Mojito

No comments:

Post a Comment