The choice of polishes was restricted by which pink and browns I could actually get to work with my clear jelly stamper, I think it needs a bit more washing as it's a bit choosy with what it will pick up.
Finally I used Hehe Fairytale 002 with Barry M Surfboard to add the lacy layer and then to finish it all off I added Barry M matte top coat.
These took a long time, all that individual image stamping! I like the idea of the clear stamper but I think it will be saved for occasional use, at least until I master it a bit better!
|Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02|
|added a few more roses|
|Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-02 and Hehe Fairytale 002|
|with matte top coat|