Saturday 10 December 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas Preparations

This weeks prompt was Christmas Preparations - I hate wrapping and am no good at baking so for me the best Christmas preparation is decorating the tree.
We haven't done ours yet this year, but I always dream of a nice dark tree with silver/white decorations, so that's what I did on my nails.
I started with my fanbrush base of green, red and blue (Ard as Nails Missy, 'Ard as Nails Lazy Afternoon and Barry M Laguna) and then I used a lovely plate I got last Christmas Messy Mansion MM30.
I used A England Proserpine for the dark boughs of the tree and then used For Your Nails Only Snow Queen for the decorations.
I was really pleased with the outcome but it was so dull outside I did struggle to capture this one, despite taking over 100 photos.
fanbrush base
Messy Mansion MM30 with  A England Proserpine
Messy Mansion MM30 with  A England Proserpine
Messy Mansion MM30 with  A England Proserpine and For Your Nails Only Snow Queen
Messy Mansion MM30 with  A England Proserpine
 and For Your Nails Only Snow Queen
Messy Mansion MM30 with  A England Proserpine and For Your Nails Only Snow Queen




4 comments: