Friday 30 December 2016

Nail Crazies Unite - Ugly Sweater

This week's prompt was Ugly Sweater. I do have a few Christmas Sweater plates but I just received a new one along with a whole lot of beautiful pates from Messy Mansion so I had to try this one.
I had ordered three of the new XL plates (the knitty ones of course) but the lovely Messy Mansion people sent me seven other plates to review - this must have been my best Christmas present!!!
MM82XL has 12 images on it, all really large and actually since I had just cut my nails down, larger than I needed but I always love large images as I can use parts of an image. There are 2 sweater images on the plate, one is virtually a negative of the other which is great, I always love that option and because my nails are so short I was able to use the top and bottom parts of each image to create different images on 4 nails.
I had a dark red gel base on (I thought it was black when I bought it) so I went with the bright limey green 2 True Arete for the stamping. The images stamped really nicely. I did have to swipe sideways to get the full image on the "negative" pattern, when I went up or down I didn't spread the polish well enough but I loved how these looked when I had finisged and quite frankly, not "ugly" at all!!
Messy Mansion MM82XL
Messy Mansion MM82XL
 Messy Mansion MM82XL
 Messy Mansion MM82XL


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete