Friday 22 December 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas Childhood Memories

This week's prompt was Christmas Childhood Memories.
I couldn't really think of much but when I was young we used to go out walking a lot. Just as my memories are full of warm sunny summers, they are also filled with snowy winters (I don't know how factual these memories are but I am sure we had more sun and snow!)
Anyway, I am pretty sure we had a lots of walks through woods and fields in the snow, so here is a snowy forest scene!
I started with a fanbrush base of Kiko 336, Kiko 389 and Colors by Llarowe Aubergine Dreams.
Then I stamped some of the snowflakes and trees from Messy Mansion MM27XL with A England Carnation Lily Lily Rose. Then I added more trees with Avon Iceberg White.
I am not completely happy with these. Having cut my nails down ready for a family Christmas with small people it takes me a while to get used to the new length. Also due to lots of other stuff going on pictures were taken in poor light and I also tried a different setting on my phone which gave truer lighting and colour but also picked up any movement so if you spot any ghosts you know why!
Messy Mansion MM27XL
Messy Mansion MM27XL
 Messy Mansion MM27XL
 Messy Mansion MM27XL
 Messy Mansion MM27XL


No comments:

Post a Comment