Wednesday 29 May 2013

Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus and Romilly Street

This week on All Things Nails it is Pink week, so this is my pink contribution. I got this polish over a year ago as a freebie in December 2011 Glamour magazine. I didn't really expect to like it much as I'd never really worn any pinks or reds but when I swatched it I was in love. It is, as they would say on the Nails Inc shows on QVC, a grown up pink. It has just enough blue in it to make it perfect in my eyes, and it is a beautiful cream. It went on really well, almost perfect in one coat, but I did do two coats. It is so super glossy too, pics here are with no top coat.
Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus
Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus
Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus
 Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus
And if this wasn't pink enough, I was in the mood for glitter too! I have had Romilly Street for a while now, just longing to be tried out. I have already swatched this over near white and very dark red (see the blog banner) and loved it over both colours, despite my reservations with the white undies.
Nails Inc Romilly Street is one of the graffiti range, and I believe this one is a QVC exclusive. It is a mix of gold and green bar glitter and hexes, along with smaller pink hexes and very fine pink glitter too. The glitter distribution was good, and the finish is pretty smooth after one layer of top coat.
I think it looks gorgeous over Piccadilly Circus, maybe not the strong contrast intended for the graffiti idea but stunning none the less. I think the pinks work well together and I am pleased with the way this mani turned out.
Slightly less pleased that I only got 2 pictures in the daylight yesterday and now today I have pictures in the rain :(
Nails Inc Romilly Street
Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus and Romilly Street
Nails Inc Romilly Street
 Nails Inc Romilly Street
 Nails Inc Romilly Street


3 comments:

  1. Piccadilly Circus is a great, classic nails inc colour - glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Debbie. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete