Tuesday 22 October 2013

Leighton Denny Feel the Burn

Today I am way out of my comfort zone with this polish. Leighton Denny Feel the Burn is a dark terracotta red creme. I think I get away with wearing this today as I am wearing autumnal colours, chestnut brown and olive green, so it doesn't feel too extreme, but it really is not what I call a "me" polish. It painted on beautifully, opaque in 2 coats and this lovely glossy finish is without a top coat.
I took great care to paint it well and chose some good props for my photos to give it the best chance but I am afraid although I am pleased with the pics I took I couldn't warm to this colour. I did like it more than I expected to when I painted it on, but no love this time.
It is a very Autumnal shade I think, but it's just not me, too warm. It was a huge leap to try red nails about a year ago but I still go for blue red, rather than orange red.
Anyway, here are the pics and the next post will show you what I did with this :)
Leighton Denny Feel the Burn
Leighton Denny Feel the Burn 
Leighton Denny Feel the Burn
 Leighton Denny Feel the Burn
 Leighton Denny Feel the Burn
Leighton Denny Feel the Burn
 Leighton Denny Feel the Burn
 Leighton Denny Feel the Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment