Thursday 10 October 2013

Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life

My previous slightly unloved mani has been rescued by a beautiful glitter. This is the Life is from Charlie at Pocket Money Polishes September Sparkle Collection, named after the haunting song by Amy Macdonald, which I love.
In the bottle it appears to be a beautiful mix of purple glitters, but on the nail it is so much more and actually the subtle backdrop of my LD nude as a base is perfect to allow this stunning combination of glitters to show their true beauty.
There are deep purple hexes, smaller purple hexes and purple micro glitters, but there are also magenta pink microglitters and then I can also see blue, green and gold as I move my hands in the light.
Glitter distribution was great as ever with Charlie's glitters, I did one coat and then added just a little extra.
I love the combination of all the pretty glitters against the neutral back ground. Obviously this glitter would look great over pink, purple, black, dark blue but its nice to go for a contrast sometimes and I think these colours added that pinky tone that was missing from the LD.
No sun for the pictures, I was too late to catch it and my hands look a bit grey, but hopefully you can see just how gorgeous This is the Life is.
Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
 Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
 Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
 
Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life
 Pocket Money Polishes This is the Life

No comments:

Post a Comment