Monday 14 October 2013

OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled

This week I am continuing to use untried polishes only, but we are also having a Polish Alphabet week in All Things Nails so I am using untrieds beginning with A. This was quite an easy choice as I only had 1 old untried creme polish beginning with A. OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled is a dark red creme which I have to say surprised me a bit. Swatches I have seen looked a bit brownish, other blogs suggested it was brown and it looks brown in the bottle, but as far as I can see this is deep dark burgundy or Bordeaux as the name would suggest!
It has a beautiful glossy finish but as with many OPI polishes it did take 3 coats to reach full opacity. The one I have is a mini but I have many other dark reds, like Nails Inc Victoria  and I am sure it is very similar.
A lovely classic polish for the colder months.

OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled
OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled
OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled
 OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled
OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled
 OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled

No comments:

Post a Comment