Sunday 22 May 2016

May Challenges - Aztec over a smoosh

For this week's smoosh I used China Glaze Long Kiss, Barry M Flamingo and Avon Iceberg White.
The red went a bit pink but I don't mind - I loved the way this one looked and even before I did it I was pretty sure these colours would make a great base for the Aztec mani for #ggfnachallenge.
I used Apipila 09 and Essence Stampy 002. The images were a bit small so I stamped them diagonally to cover most of my nail.
I liked this so much I wore it for a day before I did the second layer. Determined to conquer the clear jelly stamper I bravely attempted shadow stamping with the same images again and Avon Iceberg White. Having stamped diagonally I think I added to the complications of lining the second layer up and the images didn't pick up 100% perfectly but I think it gave a nice effect.
They reminded me of something and then I spotted my Albufeira dolphin on the shelf! of course!! so a quick shot of #mynailsandmydolphin too!
Smoosh!
 
Apipila 09 and Essence Stampy 002
Apipila 09 and Essence Stampy 002
Apipila 09 and Avon Iceberg White
Apipila 09 and Avon Iceberg White
 

No comments:

Post a Comment