Tuesday 24 May 2016

May Challenges - Spring Flowers

Still trying to decide whether to keep my blog going but in the meantime blogs posts will be a mix of short and long...
Spring Flowers for #clairestelle8may - I used Fab Ur Nails FUN14 and Barry M Black Pistachio over Barry M Cream Soda and then coloured the tulips with Barry M Purple Pop - Tulips are my most favourite spring flower and I love black tulips!
I was thinking of using more than one colour but since black tulips are my fave I decided just to stay with the purple. I love this new Barry M Lolly Gloss. I am glad I bought all 4 but I expect the purple will be used most! The depth of colour is great - nothing worse than a tint that is so pale it may as well not be there!
I was pleased with how these turned out and glad that I used green to stamp over the soft cream soda shade, rather than pure black and white.
Finally I added a matte top coat - unsure which I love most!
Fab Ur Nails FUN14, Barry M Purple pop
Fab Ur Nails FUN14
 Fab Ur Nails FUN14, Barry M Purple pop
 Fab Ur Nails FUN14, Barry M Purple pop

Fab Ur Nails FUN14, Barry M Purple pop

No comments:

Post a Comment