Saturday 9 May 2015

May Challenges - Pink and Lace

There was a theme in one of my facebook groups to do a pink mani for the new royal princess so I thought I'd combine that with #clairestelle8may challenge which was Lace.
I was in the mood to stay with textured polish so I used Avon Stardust Crystallized Pink. It's not that pink to be honest, almost a neutral tone which makes it very wearable as well as very sparkly and pretty.
Then I used Born Pretty BP-02 and Essence Stampy 001 to stamp the lace pattern. This looks really pretty but the contrast is not great - it's quite subtle which I don't mind but it does make it tricky to get a good picture.
I decided not to top coat this and 24 hours later it still looks fine. I love the feel of the textured polish and the matte stamping polish looks lovely and delicate over the textured base.
Avon Stardust Crystallized Pink
Avon Stardust Crystallized Pink
 Avon Stardust Crystallized Pink
Born Pretty BP-02 and Essence Stampy 001
Lace - Born Pretty BP-02 and Essence Stampy 001
 Born Pretty BP-02 and Essence Stampy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment