Sunday 11 October 2015

Jacava Autumn Winter 2015 Woodlanders Collection - Justice Walk

I was lucky enough enough to be asked if I'd like to review more of Jacava's Woodlanders Collection and I leapt at the chance. The polish I am sharing with you today is a real beauty.
Justice Walk looks grey in the bottle, but on the nail it has amazed me - I love grey anyway but this is so hard to describe, it is essentially a slate grey but it is more blue in some lights and even purple.
The quality was excellent as Jacava's always are, applying really nicely with great coverage in two coats. The pictures are taken with a layer of top coat but I just love that super glossy finish you get when a polish has applied well.
The light at this time of year does my skin no favours but I hope you can see the range of shades that this polish appears to take on. It is a soft muted shade, extremeley wearable and just the sort of colour you'd wear, add a thick woolly jumper and go out and kick the Autumn leaves!!
I really do think these blues, greens, purples and greys in the Woodlanders Collection are the perfect addition to Jacava's range.
I did add some stamping to this - link to the post if you'd like to see.
Jacava Justice Walk
Jacava Justice Walk
 Jacava Justice Walk
 Jacava Justice Walk
 Jacava Justice Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment