Thursday 15 October 2015

October Challenges - Pink Glitter and Psychedelic

The prompt for #30daysofcolourchallenge was Pink Glitter. This should have been easy but really I don't have many pink glitters and the one that would have been perfect I used about 2 weeks ago, so I had to think again.
I went for a pink base of Nails Inc Notting Hill Carnival and added a couple of layers of the very pretty Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter. In the past I have used this over very dark colours but I think it looks good over the pink.
I combined this with the prompt for #clairestelle8oct - Psychedelic.
Firstly I stamped with Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07 with Esmaltes da Kelly Bruce, and then Virtuous Polish Glory.
Then I added a third layer of stamping using the same plate and Virtuous Polish Holy City.
The colours were a lot more vibrant than they seem in the pictures but I love how all the swirls on the Sascha Gossen plates have combined.
Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter and  Nails Inc Notting Hill Carnival
Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter and
Nails Inc Notting Hill Carnival
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07 with
EDK Bruce and Virtuous Polish Glory 
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07 with
Virtuous Polish Holy City
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07
 Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07


No comments:

Post a Comment