Tuesday 17 June 2014

Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo

I have an utterly stunning polish for you today, from one of the very new UK Indie polish makers, Dark Metal Lacquer. I did buy a few, but when they arrived I knew straight away which one I wanted to try first as I have nothing remotely like this in my ever growing collection.
The Boo is a lime green holo and it is absolutely gorgeous, the colour is so vibrant, and the holo is strong without being crazy strong.
The quality of this polish is fantastic, the brush seemed really easy to control and coverage was great with 2 coats - this is one of the quickest mani's I have done in a while and it dried in good time. I have top coated it, and that hasn't spoilt the holo at all.
I generally don't go for warm toned polishes and I think I'd class this as warm but it's just so zesty ( is that a proper word?), that I can't stop looking at it - I absolutely love it!! It makes me think of lemonade and fizzy Haribos, and it also reminded my of a lovely woollie I made a couple of years back in a bright lime green aran wool, so that had to come out for a picture too! I am so in love with this polish!!!
Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo
Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo
 Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo
 Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo
Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo
  Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo
Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo
 Dark Metal Lacquer The Boo


4 comments:

  1. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, the picture with the flower looks incredible, what a beautiful spring-green! I think this may be one of my favorites so far :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is something special! I want to wear it again!!!

      Delete