Saturday 14 June 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair

A couple of months back I was lucky enough to pick up the Too Fancy Lacquer Viola Trio on one of the sales pages. I wore Shrinking Violet back in April, and today I am wearing A Currant Affair. This is a beautiful curranty red purple holo. It is a very wearable colour, not too bright, quite a soft neutral shade and I'd say of the 3 in the set this is probably my favourite.
The holo is lovely, and gives the polish a real velvety depth. To the naked eye the holo is apparent in almost all levels of light but the colour is great even when the holo isn't visible.
Application was good, coverage was perfect in 2 coats and the pics are taken with a top coat which does not seem to have harmed the holo at all. As with Shrinking Violet, the polish has a delightful buttery, creamy consistency and was very easy to apply.
I really like this colour, having a preference for softer muted shades this is one of those colours I am instantly comfortable with.
I took a couple of pics with my latest gloves, despite the warm weather, just because the colour match was so good! Sorry! couldn't resist :) and there are flowers on my passion flower again, and anything vaguely purple-like gets a pic taken with this amazing flower.
Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair
Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair
 Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair
  Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair
Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair
 Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair
 Too Fancy Lacquer A Currant Affair


2 comments: