Tuesday 24 June 2014

Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish

Today's polish is a gorgeous teal sand effect polish. This is Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish, from the Moyra Sand Effect range. The are 6 polishes in this particular range although there other Moyra textured polish ranges available and lots of lovely colours too!
These are excellent value for money and they last really well. I have another from this range on my toes, Isis, which is a stunning intense blue sand effect and that's been on for a week, no chipping or tip wear at all.
Moyra UK's website is up now although I bought mine through the facebook page.
Jasmine's Wish is a beautiful intense teal sand effect, packed full of sparkle! Since sand effect polishes came out I have fallen more and more in love with them but I have to confess a preference for the sparkly ones and this one certainly does not disappoint. This really does make me think of the sunlight glinting on the sea, somewhere hot and sunny! The mixture of fine blue, green, silver and gold particles is fantastic. The finish is perhaps a bit rougher than some other brands but only a little. The polish applied well in 2 coats, great coverage but as with some textured polishes it did take a little longer to dry to a hard finish.
This polish looks amazing in the sunshine but the sparkle is just so difficult to capture!
Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish
Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish
Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish
 Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish
 Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish
 Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish
 Moyra 853 Jasmine's Wish

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the colour of this one but I don't know if I am crazy about the texture. I'm just a bit of a texture-phob though! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the texture although this is rougher than most of my others, it's a bit addictive!!

      Delete