Tuesday 17 February 2015

Above the Curve Desk Clear #2

Today's polish is a beautiful green from Above the Curve. If you look back over my blog you'll see Above the Curve feature a lot, they are my favourite Indie brand. Every polish I have from ATC is a winner and this is no exception. Its name indicates it was sample that didn't make the cut, but I love it anyway - a soft olive green with scattered holo - it is as pretty in muted light as it is in the sunshine.
This is most definitely a "me" shade, falling into the neutral and very wearable category.
The quality is perfect, as usual, excellent coverage in 2 coats and pictures are taken wearing a topcoat.
I was lucky to get this one, a friend bought it but it wasn't her shade, so I was next in line and eagerly snapped it up, despite there not being any pictures for me to google. I was not disappointed and have welcomed it into my growing ATC collection.
Above the Curve Desk Clear #2
Above the Curve Desk Clear #2
Above the Curve Desk Clear #2
 Above the Curve Desk Clear #2
 Above the Curve Desk Clear #2
Above the Curve Desk Clear #2
 Above the Curve Desk Clear #2

No comments:

Post a Comment