Wednesday 18 February 2015

Stamping! Emily de Molly EDM 11

I am so pleased with my stamping today. I was really torn, I loved the polish I was wearing and wasn't sure I could bear to stamp over it, but on the other hand I wanted to stamp!
Last week Annette did an Emily de Molly restock at Rainbow Connection and added some new plates - EDM11 has these wonderful Art Deco style geometric designs, and I had to have it! I decided to try out this plate with a white polish over the green ATC mani.
Essence Stampy 001 is a great polish for stamping but it is very white, so this time I decided to try my other white that I bought for stamping, and I am glad I did. It is by Saffron London, and it is a much softer white. I don't think it has a name but it stamped really nicely.
The end result is quite subtle but I am really pleased with it, the plate is perfect and I love the image I chose over the green base. For a geometric design it is reasonably straight on most of my nails, and I think I'd have been less comfortable with the stronger white.
I did disturb it a bit with the top coat, I'll need to be mindful of that in the future but all in all I love this mani!
Emily de Molly EDM 11
Emily de Molly EDM 11
Emily de Molly EDM 11
 Emily de Molly EDM 11
 Emily de Molly EDM 11
 Emily de Molly EDM 11
 Emily de Molly EDM 11
 Emily de Molly EDM 11

No comments:

Post a Comment