Wednesday 4 February 2015

Stamping! Pueen SE03A over Avon Silver Crystals

So there was this lovely textured polish, the Avon Silver Crystals, really stunning but I just couldn't resist seeing if I could stamp over it. As it was so textured I wasn't sure how well it would take the stamp but I just had to find out. I chose one of the rose images from Pueen SE03A as I wanted to keep the stamping quite subtle. 
I used Essence Stampy 002 as that is my most opaque stamping black, and I was delighted to see it worked really well. Stampy 002 dries matte, so once I had topcoated it looked even better. The contrast is good enough to clearly see the image and to see that the image transferred completely despite the very textured surface.
I was so pleased with this mani, so pretty and very wearable, I would have worn it longer but tomorrow is A2Z day and I need to get myself sorted out for something multi-coloured! Watch this space for something very out of my comfort zone...
Pueen SE03A over Avon Silver Crystals
Pueen SE03A over Avon Silver Crystals 
 Pueen SE03A over Avon Silver Crystals
Pueen SE03A over Avon Silver Crystals
Pueen SE03A over Avon Silver Crystals


No comments:

Post a Comment