Monday 23 February 2015

Above the Curve Pretend It's a Plan

Today's polish is a beautiful purple holo by Above the Curve. Pretend It's a Plan is another polish from the Doctor Who collection and it is a lovely mid purple.
The holo is very pretty, and looked absolutely stunning in the 5 minutes of sunshine I caught this morning, before the hail stones! I managed to get a couple of photos before the sun disappeared behind a huge cloud and the sunny pictures are more colour accurate than the others. This is more a pinky purple rather than the bluer purple the other pictures show.
Not the best pictures ever, but I think I was lucky to get any at all!
The polish applied well, good coverage in 2 coats and dried quickly. Pictures are taken with top coat.
This is a lovely shade of purple, which originally I didn't go for as I headed straight for the darker ones in the collection, but then an opportunity arose to acquire a few more so I leapt at the chance. This one is just a mini bottle but the new style mini bottles are great, they look just like the full size bottles and brushes are the same excellent quality.
Above the Curve Pretend It's a Plan
Above the Curve Pretend It's a Plan
 Above the Curve Pretend It's a Plan
Above the Curve Pretend It's a Plan
 Above the Curve Pretend It's a Plan
Above the Curve Pretend It's a Plan

1 comment:

  1. A nice glimmer to the purple - it looks so good with your blue shirt there as well.

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/02/kolchae-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete