Wednesday 12 November 2014

Above the Curve Mother Earth

Today's polish is the very delicate and beautiful Mother Earth from Above the Curve. Mother Earth is a nude holo, with slight hints of a pinky coppery tone in some lights. The holo is pretty strong, not crazy strong but very beautiful.
This is a really lovely polish. I am not really a fan of pale polishes but I do love nudes, and I love holos so this is a real winner for me! This is just so easy to wear, perfect if you want a nude nail day but with a bit of interest.
This applied well, it did seem a little sheer but gave good coverage with 2 coats, and the holo is pretty apparent in all lights. No sunshine I am afraid today so pictures are taken indoors with my fluorescent desk lamp, but my camera seems to have captured the beauty of this pretty well.
As you can see, this is a mini - the only fault with this polish, but it is so gorgeous. And lots of pics, because with something this pretty you want to share with the world, especially if you capture the holo too!
Above the Curve Mother Earth
Above the Curve Mother Earth
 Above the Curve Mother Earth
 Above the Curve Mother Earth
 Above the Curve Mother Earth
Above the Curve Mother Earth
 Above the Curve Mother Earth

2 comments: