Monday 3 November 2014

Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo

 Today's polish is an exclusive from October's A Box Indied. This box had a Halloween theme and although I don't subscribe to the boxes I was lucky enough to get this beauty from a friend who decided it wasn't for her.
Pahlish's The Ghost of Banquo is a deep dark red with tiny glitters and flakies, in red, gold and purple. The red glitter is the most predominant, but I can see the flashes of purple in bright lights. The gold flakies are a bit shy I think - I can see plenty in the bottle!
The polish was slightly thick so I think I'd add a drop of thinner next time, and hopefully catch some more flakies too. That said, I got good coverage with 2 coats and I love that blood red shimmery look! Definitely a polish worthy of The Scottish Play.
I can't actually believe that I refused to wear dark red nails until a couple of years ago, stubbornly sticking to blue and green. These just look so elegant, and it really is a very wearable colour - I just love it, so rich and luxurious!!
Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo
Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo
 Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo
 Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo
 Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo
 Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo
 Pahlish The Ghost of Banquo

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I think its pretty unique too, I can be a bit shy of dark vampy shades but I think this looks so flattering on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! When I first wore Nails Inc Victoria about 2 or 3 years ago, I couldn't bear to look but during the day it grew on me and now I love dark reds!!! This one is a bit special xx

      Delete