Monday 17 November 2014

Colors by Llarowe In The Navy

Today's polish is my first ever Colors by Llarowe polish, bought from Rainbow Connection just a few weeks ago.
Although I have a lot of blues, I have been looking for a dark blue holo for quite some time, and so this one is an extremely welcome addition to my collection.
The holo in this gorgeous rich deep blue is really strong. I have yet to see it in the sunshine, the weather here is grim, but under my fluorescent desk lamp this looks amazing. Most of the pictures were  taken under that lamp, and a few were taken outside in the dull grey November daylight!
The holo is not apparent at all in the dull light but what I particularly like about this polish is that away from bright lights it is a gorgeous slate blue shade which is very wearable. It's very important to me to have a polish which is still stunning even when the sun doesn't shine!!
Application was good although quite a bit thicker than a lot of polishes I have used before, but it is very pigmented and coverage was pretty good even with one coat. I did do 2 coats and pictures are taken with top coat.
You'll be able to tell by the number of pictures, I love this polish! I love blue, I love darks, and I love holo so what's not to like ? ticks every box for me :)
Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
still beautiful in poor daylight
Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
  Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
 Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
 Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
 Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
 Colors by Llarowe In The Navy
 Colors by Llarowe In The Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment