Friday 18 December 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas

The prompt for this week for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas was Christmas.
I have just got my hands on Messy Mansion MM30 and it seeemd to me there were two images just made to be used together, the boughs of a christmas trees (I think that would be the right term) and baubles with pine cones.
I decided to start with a pale base so I used A England Cathy. Then I did the tree with Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent and the baubles with A England Let Me In.
Although quite a green teal, the CBL seems to have stamped quite blue over the lilac grey, but trees don't have to be green, do they?
I think the colours all work quite well together, a bit on the subtle side but I like them.
Messy Mansion MM30
Messy Mansion MM30
 Messy Mansion MM30
 Messy Mansion MM30






1 comment: