Sunday 27 December 2015

December Challenges - Gifts

The prompt for #clairestelle8dec was Gifts. All the images I had were quite small so I decided I'd have gifts at the tips of my fingers and snowflakes above them.
I started with Emily de Molly Diamond in the Rough, a lovely blue, slightly tealy holo. This was from the November Paint the Rainbow box.
Then I sponged the tips with A England Cathy to create a bit of a gradient.
I used Colour Alike Holy Night and Messy Mansion Tristaenia Merry Christmas for the gifts and Colour Alike Kind of White and Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09 for the snowflakes. I bought both plates from Nail Artisan, just before Christmas and I am so glad I did - now just making sure I use them as much as I can before Christmas is over!!
Emily de Molly Diamond in the Rough
Emily de Molly Diamond in the Rough
 Emily de Molly Diamond in the Rough
 Emily de Molly Diamond in the Rough

Messy Mansion Tristaenia Merry Christmas and   Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09
Messy Mansion Tristaenia Merry Christmas and
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09
  Messy Mansion Tristaenia Merry Christmas and   Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09
 Messy Mansion Tristaenia Merry Christmas and   Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09
 Messy Mansion Tristaenia Merry Christmas and   Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09

No comments:

Post a Comment