Monday 21 December 2015

When Colours Collide - Green and White

The most recent When Colours Collide challenge was Green and White.
I chose Freckles Polish The Very Hungry Caterpillar as my base. This polish does not have a blog post if its own because despite being very beautiful, I could not get enough decent pictures of it.
I captured the gorgeous golden flecks but none of the sparkle so I will have to try again on a better day!
I stamped with Messy Mansion MM30 and Hit the Bottle Snowed Under but I thought it looked a bit plain so I added a quick dusting of Violet Rose Polish Thistle.
We had another excellent response to this challenge and created two collages.
Freckles Polish The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Freckles Polish The Very Hungry Caterpillar
 Messy Mansion MM30 and Hit the Bottle Snowed Under
Messy Mansion MM30 and Hit the Bottle Snowed Under
 Messy Mansion MM30 and Hit the Bottle Snowed Under
with Violet Rose Thistle
  Messy Mansion MM30 and Hit the Bottle Snowed Under

 

No comments:

Post a Comment