Friday 11 December 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Winter

The prompt for this week was Winter and I knew exactly which image I wanted to use - the bare semi-reverse tree on Messy Mansion MM49. This image intrigued me so much and apart from Christmas, what else happens in winter? all the trees are bare!
I started with a dark grey base and then added some snowflakes, blogged separately here.
Then I used Hit the Bottle Snowed Under and MM49 to add the tree. I liked how I could still see the snowflakes but the white side of the tree did just look a bit bare, so I added some glitter. I used Nail Lacquer UK Turquoise Is Not Dead and I just added it on the white side. I was quite pleased with my wintery scene, and I think the matte version looked better.
Messy Mansion MM49
Messy Mansion MM49
 Messy Mansion MM49

Messy Mansion MM49

Messy Mansion MM49

Messy Mansion MM49


1 comment: