Sunday 13 December 2015

December Challenges - Christmas Sweater

Still playing catch up on the blog and trying decide when to actually call it a day...
Anyway, earlier in the week...
As I mentioned in another post, I bought the November Paint the Rainbow box, and my second favourite after Bear Pawlish Scar is Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Malificent. This is a stunning teal holo with a very pretty pink shimmer to it.
As with all the CBLs I have tried the formula is wonderful, thick and creamy giving excellent coverage. I also noted once I had done two coats the finish was so satiny smooth and beautiful I just had to enjoy it it like that for a while and take a picture.
Then I top coated it - just gorgeous!!
I had decided to use this as the base for the Christmas Jumper prompt for #wnac2015.
I started with some stamping using the plate which will always be known to me as the @vernimage plate - when Gen used this plate, over a year ago now, I knew I had to have it. It was Messy Mansion MM40 (the knitting plate) and I stamped with MUA Whitewash for a delicate subtle stocking stitch pattern.
Finally I used Nailz Craze NC03 and A England Proserpine. This stamped beautifully but was really tricky to catch on camera.
Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent
Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent (no topcoat)
Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent
Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent
 Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent
 Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent
 Colors by Llarowe Magnificent Maleficent

Messy Mansion MM40
Messy Mansion MM40
Nailz Craze NC03
Nailz Craze NC03
 Nailz Craze NC03
Nailz Craze NC03

No comments:

Post a Comment