Saturday 19 December 2015

December Challenges - A beautiful purple, Festive Sweaters and some poinsettias

A three stage mani for you today...
Firstly, a gorgeous purple holo - 'Ard As Nails Oakey. This polish applied beautifully with excellent coverage. The holo is very pretty and I love this bluey purple shade. I don't think my photos really do this justice so this polish will probably stay out to be used again soon.
The prompt for #clairestelle8dec was Festive Sweater so I used UberChic Christmas 01 with Hit the Bottle Absinthe Minded and Hit The Bottle Snowed Under. In my mind it would be easy to to stamp green and white neatly! The end result looks OK but the colour split is a bit more wobbly than I planned.
After a day I felt this Christmassy need to add poinsettias to my mani! I used Fab Ur Nails FUN 14 and Esmaltes Da Kelly Joana and then dotted Virtuous Polish Glory for the centre of the flowers - pretty colourful!!
The final pic is also starring the gorgeous gloves my lovely friend Beverley sent me.
'Ard As Nails Oakey
'Ard As Nails Oakey
 'Ard As Nails Oakey
'Ard As Nails Oakey
 'Ard As Nails Oakey

UberChic Christmas 01
UberChic Christmas 01 with
 HTB Absinthe Minded and Snowed Under
Fab Ur Nails FUN14
Fab Ur Nails FUN14 and EDK Joana


No comments:

Post a Comment