It wasn't a huge success, the contrast wasn't great enough for some of the stamping so some intervention with a Sharpie was required.
I started with a base of Virago Exposed, a really pretty mauvy nude. This is such a lovely colour and a wonderful polish, virtually opaque in one coat. As I was adding to it and stamping I left it at one coat and no photo I am afraid as the light was appalling when I did these.
I then added Virago Unclad which is a lovely warm brown. I sponged this over Exposed, again no photo which is a shame as it looked so pretty.
Then I stamped blue cobwebs from Ejiubas Halloween with Colour Alike Cobalt Kick and then added pink witches, ghosts, pumpkins, spooky castle and spider with Colour Alike Fuchsia Flash.
This was where I had contrast problems, the eyes and windows were not that clear so I added them in with a Sharpie but I am not sure it made it any better.
If I had gone with idea no.1 I would have used neon pink over dark blue or vice versa but mani advisor (daughter Emily) said dark blue was too halloweeny - thanks Em - blaming the #nailfail on you :)
Anyway, three pictures - one just with stamping, one with Sharpie addition and one with a coat of Barry M Mani Mask Bashful Pink, just to see what it would look like.