Wednesday 24 August 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange and brush strokes

The most recent prompt for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas was orange and my pattern prompt was brush stokes.
I decided to do mine over my fanbrush mani since the main colour on that was the gorgeous China Glaze Riveting.
I think I need to practice brush strokes - they look more like blobs than brush strokes but I did try! Next time I think I'll do a few practice runs on my Ubermat first.
I used Virtuous Polish Diligence and Colour Alike Juicy Tangerine as I don't have a lot of orange polishes. It's possible using stamping polished didn't help my attempts!
Anyway, despite my reservations, they got a reasonable number of likes on Instagram so hopefully not a complete failure. I was more disappointed that the camera failed to pick up just how neon Virtuous Polish Diligence was.
Orange with brush strokes
Orange with brush strokes
 
 
 

2 comments: