Friday 14 July 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Ocean Life

This week's prompt was Ocean Life and I couldn't resist using the very cute images on Bundle Monster BM-S166.
Although the colours weren't exactly typical for an Ocean Life mani, I am tight for time again so I used my fanbrush mani as my base. As it turned out I think it looked OK.
I stamped with Messy Mansion Delft Blue and I think that looked great against the silver background.
I do love the cute images on the Fuzzy and Ferocious plates and they always seem to stamp well.
There are not lots of pictures because it was raining, and to be honest all the pictures I took looked the same!
I did go on to colour the images in for another challenge so I have included a mini collage at the end.
Bundlemonster BM-S166
Bundlemonster BM-S166
 Bundlemonster BM-S166


2 comments:

  1. Oh my the little animals are adorable and have so much character, plus I love how you filled them in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much! Glad you liked them xxx

      Delete