Tuesday 15 August 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Nautical

This week's prompt (well, last week's - late again! and too late for the inlinkz) was nautical.
Messy Mansion sent me MM93XL to review a while back so I thought I'd better use it again as it hasn't had a lot of use.
I started with a base of Itsy Nails In Deep, a lovely watery blue, perfect for a nautical mani.
Then I added one of the rope images with Moyou London White Knight.
Then I added the anchors with A England Natasha's Dance. I chose 2 images, the smaller anchors on index and little finger, and the larger images on middle and ring finger.
As a final touch I coloured the larger anchors in with my Sharpies, but the colour wasn't quite close enough and I didn't top coat the final stage for fear of smudging!
The photos aren't brilliant and I think a matte top coat would have helped, but again, I didn't want to smudge the colouring - sorry!!
MM93XL
MM93XL
MM93XL
MM93XL
MM93XL
MM93XL
MM93XL



2 comments: